RED Proxy Template is newest addition to our Free Proxy Templates.
Maroon Proxy is the newest addition in our free proxy templates this proxy template has a very Sleek design and has been optimized for Good CTR.This Proxy Template can be easily & fully customized from Config.php File.
You can freely use this proxy template on your Proxy Site and get the best possible CTR Using this free theme.
Your Suggestions and comments are welcome on this proxy template.
- Apache HTTP Server
- Apache Traffic Server – high-performance open-source HTTP proxy server
- lighttpd – open-source web server, optimized for speed-critical environments
- Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway, (ISA), forward and reverse caching proxy and firewall
- Nginx – lightweight, high-performance web server, reverse proxy and e-mail proxy (IMAP/POP3)
- Polipo – lightweight pipelining, multiplexing, forwarding and caching proxy, SOCKS proxy and daemon
- Pound reverse proxy
- Privoxy – privacy enhancing proxy
- Squid cache – a proxy server and web cache daemon
- Tinyproxy – a fast and small HTTP proxy server daemon, which supports reverse proxying and transparent proxying
- Varnish – a performance-focused open source reverse proxy
- WinGate – multi-protocol forward/reverse/caching proxy and packet firewall / NAT for Windows platforms.
- Ziproxy – lightweight forwarding, non-caching, HTTP proxy for traffic optimization
In the computer networks, proxy server is a server that acts as an intercessor for the client requests for resources from other servers. A client connects to the proxy server, requesting some service, such as a file, connection, web page, or other resources available from a different server. The proxy server evaluates the request according to your filtering rules. For example, you can filter traffic by IP address or protocol. If the request is validated by the filter, the proxy provides the resource by connecting to the server and request for service on behalf of the client. A proxy server may optionally alter the client request or server response and sometimes can serve the request without contacting the specified server. In this case, the answers ‘cache’ from the remote server, and returns later requests the same content directly.
A proxy server has a variety of functions, including:
- To maintain the anonymity behind the machines (especially security)
- To speed up access to resources (through caching). Web Proxies are commonly used to cache web pages from a web server
- To implement the policy of access to network services or content, for example, to block unwanted sites.
- To log / audit usage, ie to provide an employee of the company’s Internet usage reports.
- To avoid security checks / parent.
- To analyze the transmitted content for malware before delivery.
- To analyze the output content, for example, for the protection of data leakage.
- To bypass regional restrictions.
- To allow a website to make requests to the externally hosted web resources (eg pictures, music files, etc.) when cross-domain restrictions prohibiting direct website links to external domains.
- A proxy server that passes without change requests and responses is usually called a gateway or sometimes tunneling proxy.
- A proxy server can be placed on the user’s local computer or at various points between the user and the target servers on the Internet.
- A reverse proxy is (usually) an open Internet proxy used as a front-end to control and protect access to a server on a private network, usually also carry out tasks such as load balancing, authentication, decryption or cache.
Proxy Websites have become a very important part of internet.Proxy Websites allow Web Users to bypass the firewall restrictions and allow access to the blocked websites.
In this tutorial i will guide you on how to easily make a web based proxy website.All tools that are required in this tutorial can be obtained free of cost.
- Basic Understand Of setting Up a Website and using FTP to upload files to a web server.
- Proxy script. (Download PHP-Proxy Script)
- Proxy hosting. (Just Google For “Free Proxy Hosting”)
- You will need a Domain name to access your proxy from anywhere in the world.You can use a sub-domain from your free web-hosting provider or you can get a free top level domain for your proxy from co.cc .
Once you have gathered all the above required things simply place the PHP-Proxy script into the appropriate location at your web-host under your domain and you have successfully created a website.
A server that sits between a client application as a Web browser and a real server. It intercepts all requests to the real server to see if it can meet the same application. If not, send the request to the real server.
Proxy servers have two main purposes:
Improving Performance: Proxy servers can improve performance for groups of users. This is because it saves the results of all requests for a certain amount of time. Consider the case where both user X and user Y access the World Wide Web through a proxy server. First user X requests a particular Web page, we’ll call Page 1. Sometime later, user Y requests the same page. Instead of transmitting the request to the Web server resides on a page, which can be a long operation, the proxy server simply returns the Page 1 that it was brought to the user X. Since the proxy server is often on the same network as the user, this is a much faster operation. Real proxy servers support hundreds or thousands of users. The major online services like America Online, MSN and Yahoo, for example, employ a variety of proxy servers.
Filter applications: Proxy servers can also be used to filter applications. For example, a company might use a proxy server to prevent its employees have access to a specific set of websites.
The proxy server is responsible for conducting the activities carried out between the Internet and web browser applications that need to be implemented by clients. This server can sometimes restrict users to search for information about particular things. Mainly the server is responsible to see if all the request that had been generated can be easily obtained and accepted or not. For this person had to connect to the Internet in order to see the exact timing of the server is running.
Different types exist and each proxy server proxy server is responsible for performing various functions. The proxy server can be public, where the public can easily connect to the Internet and had been classified as private, then the proxy server allows certain persons to enter. The proxy server is responsible to improve and enhance server performance. The server performance has been improved so that the proxy allows the group of people interacting with each other. The server not only enhances performance but also the application that had been generated on its own or is not used then they can be easily filtered.
Applications can be filtered so that certain restrictions had been imposed on different websites that makes it difficult for people to enter the site and therefore will not be able to open that site and see what data it is contained. Server performance is increased so that each time you send the application to use, all information had been sent are saved and still holds the record is also for everyone and everything had been done before.
Kinds Of Proxy Websites:
Following are the four different types of proxy servers:
This type of proxy server identifies itself as a proxy server and makes the original IP address available through the http headers. These are generally used for its ability to cache web sites and do not effectively provide any anonymity to those who use them. However, using a transparent proxy will move simple IP ban. They are transparent in the terms that your IP address is exposed, not transparent in the terms you do not know they are using (the system is not specifically configured for use.)
This type of proxy server identifies itself as a proxy server, but it has the original IP address available. This type of proxy server is detected, but provides reasonable anonymity for most users.
This type of proxy server identifies itself as a proxy server, but make an incorrect original IP address available through the http headers.
High Anonymity Proxy
This type of proxy server identifies itself as a proxy server and not making available the original IP address.
Please be sure to read about the risks before using anonymous proxy server proxy.
CGIproxy script is one of the most popular Proxy Script.
PHP Proxy script is Developed by Abdullah Arif.
1.) Upload the file youtube.com.php to the plugins folder.
2.) Upload the file videoplayer.swf to the root directory.
3.) In Your Proxy control panel (setup.php) change these options:
*Set “Download File-size Limit” to 12 MB
*Set “Unique-URLS” to Yes
*Set the “Transfer Timeout” to 600 seconds
*Set the “Encode URL” to On, and check the box to force
*Set the “Encode-Page (under user configurable options) to On.
*Set the “Allow-Cookies” (under user configurable options) to On, and check the box to force
*Set the “Remove-Scripts” (under the user configurable options) to Off, and check the box to force
*Set the “Remove Images” (under the user configurable options) to Off.
*Set the “Remove Flash” (under the user configurable options) to Off.
Note ! – After completing the setup from control panel make sure you either protect it with password OR delete the setup.php file OR chmod settings.php file to 644.
Currently there are only two open source plugins available for glype proxy script that can be used to make the glype proxy script compatible with sites like you-tube and daily motion.These two Glype YouTube Proxy Plugins are free to use but are without any kind of support.
Most of the proxy owners have success in making their proxy compatible with youtube by using these plugins and enhancing it further as these plugins are not compatible with all versions of glype proxy scripts but works with many old versions.
Please refer to the links below for download & more information on glype youtube plugins.